thereplyguy.com

I have created this blog to try and help alleviate some of the stress that goes along with our numerous relationships that we engage in day in and day out. Now, the Reply Guy is here to help answer your questions regarding anything from money to sex, or money for sex :) However, let me warn you, all of my replies are straight from the hip. I am a straight shooter and will not beat around the bush like so many of the so-called “experts” that are out there.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Numero Uno?

Dear Reply Guy:

It has been a while since I have been intimate with a guy. Like 3 years so I am a little nervous if he liked it or not. How can you tell if he liked it or not, I am not one to ask questions to the person, because I am not looking for anything serious and I was pretty satisfied but after 3 years who wouldn't. But this was a causal thing and I don't want to make a big deal out of it.

Signed: Signed curious

Greetings Curious,

First, let me congratulate you on taking your time and using solid judgment before jumping right into the sack with someone. As far as your concerns about him “liking” your intimate encounter or not, I really must say with 100% confidence, that if he is like most male species out there, the fact that he was able to close the deal was probably the only thing he was really concerned with. In fact, if I had to guess, I would say women are much more critical when it comes too sexual encounters then their male counterparts.

Don’t sweat this one!

The Reply Guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home