thereplyguy.com

I have created this blog to try and help alleviate some of the stress that goes along with our numerous relationships that we engage in day in and day out. Now, the Reply Guy is here to help answer your questions regarding anything from money to sex, or money for sex :) However, let me warn you, all of my replies are straight from the hip. I am a straight shooter and will not beat around the bush like so many of the so-called “experts” that are out there.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Yes Or No?

Dear Reply Guy:

I have a crush on a dude from college. I think he likes me too, but I'd like your advice!

I email him once in a while but he never writes back... does this mean I'm annoying him and should quit writing? So because he doesn't reply I have started to think he' just not that into me, but...


He hugged me last time I saw him, and said he was looking forward to next fall when we'd see each other again at school.

Does it sound like this dude is into me, or should I just give it up? Tell me what I should do to not be annoying.

thanks!

:) tina

Signed: tina

Dear Tina,

Don’t take his lack of response via email as a serious indication that he is not “into” you. As I am already sure you know, life can sometimes get very hectic, and there is a distinct possibility that he has just been very busy and has not found the time to write you back. With that said, hopefully you are not emailing him a 100 times a day pouring out your heart and soul. That could very well turn him off to the idea of corresponding with you.

Since I have faith in you that you are acting less like a stalker and more like a civilized lady, the next step should be to ask your “friend” if he would like to go hang out and see a movie or take a hike when you two meet back at school. Get this person to commit to an outing (notice I did not say date) and you should have a much clearer picture of his feelings for you.

Is this a case where he only thinks of you as a friend? It very well could be, but it could also be a case where this guy is “into” you but wants to take it slow and make sure there is a real connection before he openly displays his affection for you.

Good luck and make sure to keep The Reply Guy updated on your progress!

The Reply Guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home